Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TysonBlackenedChickenStrip #CollectiveBias
The kids are back in school and it’s getting harder and harder to squeeze in family weekday meals. Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered with this Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad using Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips. It is not only yummy, but it’s quick and easy too. Everything a family on the go needs.
The key is grabbing all the flavor and ease offered from Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips. The chicken strips are fully cooked, made with 100% real, simple, all-natural* ingredients. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients. Perfect for busy families.
Their chicken is raised with no antibiotics ever and the chicken strips have no added breading, which means fewer calories, more protein, and less fat per serving than other chicken strips. Total win, win for you and your family.
And now you can find them, and all the ingredients for the Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad, at your neighborhood HEB. I totally did, and I was in an out and no time. Here’s everything you’ll need to bring the Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad home to your family.
Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad Ingredients
- Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips (20 oz)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz queso fresco, crumbled (or favorite fresh cheese)
- 1 avocado, seeded and diced
Fiesta Salad Dressing
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped cilantro
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad
Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her - February 10, 2020
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019