Wouldn’t it be wonderful if age only came with wisdom and a sense of self, instead of fine lines, wrinkles, and a preconceived notion of what aging means? As a young soul myself, I definitely don’t want to be put into a box because my skin is failing to keep up with me. That’s why I was happy to be introduced to the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System, a new at home, anti-aging and skin toning device that brings Professional Med spa technology which has clinically been shown to dramatically increase skin radiance, smoothness, lift and texture while decreasing the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles. Score!
The Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System includes:
- a Conture Device, which comes with a USB Charging Cord & Adapter, and can be used in three modes: Face, Neck and Mild (for any delicate areas like around the eyes)
Kinetic Treatment Serum, AM Ignition Lotion, & PM Recovery Crème
To use you basically apply a pea-sized amount of the serum to a clean face, set the Conture Device to the proper setting, and allow the gentle vacuum (Isometric Compressions) to safely, gently, and easily stimulate the skin, combined with Ultra-Low Sonic Vibrations. It kind of feels like you’re getting fish kisses through out your face and neck.
Then you follow up with the AM Ignition Lotion in the morning and the PM Recovery Crème at night. When used twice daily, an independent, 8-week clinical test demonstrated improvements in:
- Skin Radiance & Luminosity (91%)
- Smoothness and Evenness (84%)
- Lifting of Facial Skin
- Crow’s Feet, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Facial Firmness
Yeah I’m in, and looking forward to posting my results after my 8-week trial, so stay tuned! And if you like what you see, all you have to do is head over to their site and enter this exclusive prom code – YSS20 – for 20% of your purchase.
Have you tried the Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System?
UPDATE : To see results click here!
Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Save Time & Money – Renew Your Prescription with 1-800 Contacts ExpressExam - October 15, 2018
- Ultimate Guide to the State Fair of Texas - October 10, 2018
- Puerto Vallarta – Labor Day Weekend - September 19, 2018