As I continue to find ways to meet my weight loss/weight management goals, I have turned to trying to fuel my diet with real foods (no processed foods). In this quest, I find myself struggling to find good, sweet, but healthy alternatives.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not completely at only allowing 100% real food, but I do try to eliminate as much processed foods as I can, where I can. It is because of this that I’m happy to have found a simple to make, healthy yogurt parfait that I can enjoy on the go. Not only is it pretty and festive regardless of the season, but you can make so many variations, depending on your tastes or seasonal availabilities. And if you’re totally into the mason jar craze, then it’s even that much easier to take this yummy snack on the road. 😀
Here’s my lastest version and it’s pretty darn good if I do say so myself. 😉
- Start with a layer of granola
- Add a layer of fruit
- Top with 2 tbsps of plain yogurt
- Continue to add layers in this same until you reach the top of your container
- Top with a piece of fresh fruit and eat or chill for later.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her - February 10, 2020
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019