Kriser’s Holiday Treats & Eats + Free Howliday Gift Tags
Ready or not, the Holidays are here. And while you’re out finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list, you want to make sure you don’t forget your furbabies or those of your friends and family. That’s where Kriser’s Holiday Treats & Eats comes in. Kriser’s Natural Pet has everything your furbaby needs to keep him/her happy and healthy this holiday season and through out the year.
That’s because each item is personally approved by the founder, Brad Kriser. So they offer natural pet food products that contain no corn, soy, wheat or byproducts They feature high-quality whole food ingredients, that don’t contain unusable fillers, chemicals, additives and artificial preservatives. Totally something my furbaby and I can get behind.
Top that with the amazing, knowledgeable, and friendly Pack Member staff, and you and your furbaby will want to come here again and again.
Every time we’ve been in, we’ve been greeted by one helpful Pack Member after another. This trip we got to meet Rosie and Kim, and my boy loved them. I loved the helpful information they were able to provide on all their products, especially the ones to keep my baby’s joints in tip top shape.
Totally the pawfect spot to get your shop and learn on, while your furbaby gets to explore, mix, and mingle with everyone at the store.
So be prepared to spend some time enjoying this friendly shopping experience at your local Kriser’s. Your furbaby gift recipients will thank you for it.
Then as you head home to get your wrap on for all the furbabies on your list, please enjoy this free printable.
Howliday Gift Tags of course. Pawfect for the occasion.
Which Kriser’s Holiday Treats & Eats are you most looking forward to get into your Santa Paws bag?
Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019
- Travel Guide – Two Days in Edinburgh - October 24, 2019
Share With Friends:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mix (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)