I had forgotten how many meatless and/or red meat substitute recipes I’ve shared.
- Chipotle Hummus
- Cilantro Basil Pesto
- Spicy Lemon Asparagus
- Arroz a la Poblana
- Mango Margarita
- Empanadas de Calabaza
- Strawberry S’mores
If any of these sound enticing to you, feel free to check them out and try them for yourself.
Whether you’re getting ready to observe the season of Lent or just looking to move away from a red meat heavy diet, this is a great place to start. Not only because I have a few recipes of my own to share, but because this year I’ve joined forces with fellow Latina bloggers to share our favorite meatless and/or red meat substitute dishes for the next seven weeks.
The bloggers that will be sharing some of their mouthwatering recipes include:
- Silvia from Mamá Latina Tips
- Adriana from Adriana’s Best Recipes
- Ericka from Nibbles and Feasts
- Stephanie from Spanglish Spoon
- Yvette from Muy Bueno Cookbook
- Julie from A Little Bite of Life
- Chrysa from Thrifty Jinxy
- Laura from Day by Day in Our World
- Ellen from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Candy from Candypolooza
- Pilar from En mi Cocina Hoy
- Heidi from Aromas & Sabores
- Orianna from Mommyhood’s Diary
- Taty from Cool Moms Cool Tips
- Maria José from Verdelicias
- Enriqueta from Savoir Faire-The Pleasures of the Palate
- Anne from Upstate Ramblings
- Lisa from Life with Lisa
So join us and check back often through out the next seven weeks so that we can offer up some mouthwatering inspiration to get you through the Lent season, Meatless Monday and/or just get you through the week.