Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her - February 10, 2020
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019
Festive Pistachio Fruit Salad Recipe: I love this recipe because it's super easy to make and can be changed to suit your serving size needs and tastebuds. Feel free to half, double or triple the recipe or add different types of fruits, nuts and/or add any other of your favs.
- 2 (20 oz cans) crushed pineapple drained
- 1 (20 oz can) fruit cocktail drained
- 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 pkgs pistachio pudding mix
- 3 (8 oz tubs) whipped topping
- Mix the crushed pineapple and fruit cocktail in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the pecans/walnuts and miniature marshmallows and stir until blended.
- Add the pudding mix and stir until blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping and stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.