Your Sassy Self’s Top 10 Stories of 2013
As we get ready to say good bye to yet another year (totally not a fan of how time flies after 30 😉 ) I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who’ve been around from the beginning and welcome those of you new to my site, by sharing what readers found the most interesting in 2013. Below you will find:
Your Sassy Self’s Top 10 Stories of 2013.
- I Didn’t Get 3BALLMTY, But I Did Get America Sierra
- Custom DIY Doggie Gate from Repurposed Bi-Fold Doors #DontTrashIt
- I Lost Weight and Gained Some Emotional Awareness
- Weight Loss Wednesday – Food Scarcity…Really?
- Review: iPad Mini vs. Galaxy Tab 7.7 – Which is the Best Choice?
- Weight Loss Wednesday – Toning at Work
- Week 2 – Miraculous Relationships (21-Day Meditation Challenge™)
- Unexpected Help Toward Weight Loss Goals
- July 2013 Posts
- Weight Loss Wednesday – Back on the Workout Train – Choo, Choo
It appears my weight loss journey, along with my journey toward emotional awareness, living in the moment and loving in the moment struck a chord and I’m eternally grateful because those are the things that definitely struck a chord with me in 2013. 😀
My goals for 2014 are geared toward more of the same, with a bigger focus on learning to say so long to processed foods and finding a more permanent home for real food. As with everything new I take on, I know it won’t be something that happens overnight, but with continued diligence, I hope it will become routine. With gratitude in my heart, I’m also going to open myself up to any and all wonderful adventures that are bound to come my way. Thank you for joining me during this past year and I hope that you’ll continue to follow along in 2014.
With that said, here’s to YOU and to the impending end of 2013. May 2014 bring us more health, happiness, love, awareness and overall prosperity!
What goals have you set for yourself for 2014?
Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019
- Travel Guide – Two Days in Edinburgh - October 24, 2019