Kick Off Your Summer at Disney
I can’t believe how fast time’s flying by. It’s already time to start planning your summer travels and boy do I have a fun option for ya. As many of you know I just got my #DisneyFamilia on at Hispanicize last month and got to spend some one on one time with the King and Queen of Disney – Mickey and Minnie. It was there that I learned about a pretty cool event that they have coming up just as kids are singing – school’s out for summer.
It’s the Coolest Summer Ever event taking place at the Disneyland Resort on the west coast and the Walt Disney World Resort on the east coast of course. And it kicks off this summer over the Memorial Day weekend, with a full 24 hours of fun that starts May 22nd at 6am and continues through May 23rd at 6am. And who’s hosting this soiree? The great Olaf of course, which is why we were treated to yummy snow cones during our Disney Pre-Treat at Hispanicize.
What can you expect to see during this 24-hour kickoff? Only Disney’s best of course. They’re even encouraging everyone to show their Disney Side and come in costume as you enjoy the 24 hour goodness.
If you can’t make the 24 hour kick off, no worries. You know Disney always brings it. Although it’s been a while since we visited Disney (the last theme park we visited was Animal Kingdom), I’ve participated in various conferences and events where Disney served as a sponsor and their travel show always blows me away. As do the wonderful people that represent them, in Disney style.
Here are some of the items they have planned for this summer.
- Frozen Fun with Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf
- Star Wars Weekends
- Deal where if you purchase a one-day water park ticket you get to park-hop between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
- Along with cool thrill rides, new restaurants, shopping and a ton of Epcot entertainment.
To find out more about any of these, click here.
Which of the Disney Coolest Summer Events would you be most interested in attending?
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her - February 10, 2020
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019