Win $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card
- Order steamed, grilled, or broiled dishes instead of those that are fried or sautéed
- Ask for salad dressings, sauces and toppings to be served on the side so you can use only the amount you need.
- Order an appetizer-sized portion or a side dish instead of an entrée, share a meal with a friend or ask for half your entrée to be wrapped up to go before the food is brought to the table.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for healthy substitutions – grilled vs. fried; whole-wheat/grain bread vs. white bread; baked sweet potato/potato vs. mashed potatoes; steamed veggies vs. sautéed veggies; etc.
- Ask the waiter to remove the basket of chips, peanuts, or bread entirely, or after you’ve had a small portion, to avoid extra calories from mindless nibbling.
Thank you co-sponsors sweepstakesfanatics.com and freebiesnstuff
#Win $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card 2/8
One winner will win a $100 to use at Restaurant.com.
Restaurant.com offers a national directory including thousands of restaurants and a number of exclusive online merchants. Your customers can search for restaurants by state, city, neighborhood, zip code, cuisine type, or restaurant name. Restaurant.com also offers Specials by Restaurant.com, the latest in dining bundles, travel, and entertainment deals with top brands.
US Only- Giveaway Ends 2/8
Disclosure/Disclaimer: This site or any other site associated with this event has in no way been compensated for the preceding information. This giveaway is valid where allowed by law, open to anyone in the United States who is over 18 years of age. One winner will be randomly selected on 2/9/14, notified via email, and will have until 2/12/14 to reply. If there is no reply by 2/14/14, another winner will be randomly selected.
Latest posts by Rocio Chavez (see all)
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019
- Travel Guide – Two Days in Edinburgh - October 24, 2019