Yard House, the Game, and Your MVPs – What More Do You Need?
Yard House, nestled in the upscale shops of La Cantera, is the perfect modern gathering spot for both food and cocktail/beer lovers alike. Throw in the big partido (game) and several of your MVPs, and you have the makings of a good time!
That’s exactly what we did this past Sunday and boy did we have a blast. Not only did the hostess ask what games we were interested in watching to ensure we got an optimal viewing table for both, the NBA Playoffs (basketball) y (and) Copa America (soccer), but their mix of casual elegance and industrial design, with big screens everywhere you turn, allow you to watch other games, without missing a single shot, hit, catch, or score from the main games you came to watch. Golaso (Score)!
Once we all found our personal optimal viewing seats at the table, we poured over their 100+ menu items, cocktails, and 130+ endless line of craft beer and imports. If you’ve never been to your local Yard House, be prepared to not only find the typical bar food (sandwiches, burgers, pizza), but to also see steak, seafood, and even meat substitute dishes on their menu.
We generally are all over the board when we order comida (food) y bebidas (drinks), but Sunday night we all decided to try their various cocktail options, with a variety of their seafood fare. And let me tell you, nothing disappointed. From our array of bebidas,
A photo posted by Rocio Chavez (@yoursassyself) on
to our delicious appetizers,
Even when our last drink order took longer than usual, and was wrong because there was an issue with bar ticketing system, the manager came over to explain the issue and take care of not only getting the order correct, but comping it. Pretty great if you ask me, and a glimpse of the customer service you can expect from Yard House.
As you can see Yard House is a fun, friendly spot, with something yummy to match everyone’s needs. So try it out for yourself and see why I think it’s hard to walk out anything but a happy camper, even if you’re teams win or not. Well maybe…, but you definitely won’t leave thirsty from all the cheering. We sure didn’t! Ok yeah, both the teams we were rooting for won (Golden State y Me-xi-co), but the yummilicious drinks, food, and company helped a lot too!
What’s your favorite thing about Yard House?
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her - February 10, 2020
- Rice Stuffing Plus Holiday Wine Pairings with Kuhlman Cellars - November 21, 2019
- 5 New Orleans Must Do’s - November 19, 2019
Share With Friends:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mix (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)