Regardless of whether you need red meat substitute recipes and/or vegetarian recipes to get you through lent or toward a healthier you, we have several yummilicious meatless recipes to choose from.
For the second year in a row I’m happy to be joining forces with fellow Latina bloggers to share our favorite seafood, vegetarian, and/or red meat substitute dishes for the next several weeks.
I don’t know about you, but red meat was a staple in my house, and having a meat of some sort (we also loved seafood) is what determined what would be considered a meal vs. an appetizer. As an adult however, I’ve been exposed to other cultures and some wonderfully tasty vegetarian, red meat free, dishes. So I’ve expanded my pallet, along with having allowed myself to let go of what makes a true meal vs. an appetizer. Thanks to intuitive eating, I’ve freed myself up to just enjoy food vs. always needing to place it into categories.
That’s why I’ve decided to share some of my favorite vegetarian, red meat free dishes that I eat as meals on the daily. Just click on the title, and you’ll get whisked to the recipe.
And to get your mouth’s watering some more, here’s a sneak peak of some of the bloggers that will be sharing their mouthwatering recipes on the weekly,
- Silvia from Mama Latina Tips
- Adriana from Adriana’s Best Recipes
- Taty from Cool Moms Cool Tips
- Enriqueta from Savoir Faire-The Pleasures of the Palate
- Stephanie from Spanglish Spoon
- Pilar from En Mi Cocina Hoy
- Leslie from La Cocina de Leslie
- Clara from Aunt Clara’s Kitchen
- Shelby from OCMomBlog
- Patty from Living Mi Vida Loca
- Ellen from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Laura from Day by Day in Our World
- Cynthia from Kinda Silly Mommy
- Mari from Inspired by Familia
- Denise From Brazil to You
- Morena from Perú Delights
- Ericka from Nibbles and Feasts
- Jen from Skinned Knees
along with the yummilicious recipes shared so far. Trust me, there will be many more to come, so make sure you check back at least weekly for all the latest treats.